5 Tips for Parents During Remote Learning

Increased hours of screen-time activities is considered a concern for children. Such concern has... read more >>

Raising and Educating the Wired Generation

Digital technology, the aid we thought could assist our children acquire a better understanding of the world,... read more >>

Monday, June 17, 2019

Our Boundless Journey



If my ship sails from sight, it doesn't mean my journey ends, it simply means the river bends. 
- Enoch Powell




Welcome to my blog!

I started this blog to document life as I travel through it. It is a record of moments and experiences that I believe are worthy of inspiration for others.

From where I stand life is a vast expanse that offers no limit to where my feet could thread, nor my vision could reach. Hence, life is a boundless journey.


Happy Reading!





OurBoundlessJourney is one of the many blogs I started since college. All the blogs I had prior to this one is now gone or left accumulating dust on the shelves. I am determined to maintain this blog for my children, which I am hoping to bear when the time is right. I could have gone to places and return with nothing but a selection of meaningless poses and pictures. Immersing in an experience, admiring the unique view of a place, meeting new people along the way, and finding relaxation and tranquility are far more nobler causes than collecting memorabilia and keepsakes. I want my future children to adopt this reasoning and with this blog I hope they would be inspired. I am keeping this blog as a journal of moments in time I enjoy reminiscing. We can always go back to the same place we have been before, but the experiences will always be different. I would not want to miss them.






SHIK